Follow up your Thanksgiving feast with Friday brunch at one of the following establishments:
- Paradou (Meatpacking District, 8 Little W. 12th St.): $30 unlimited champagne cocktail brunch
- Almond (Flatiron, 12 E. 22nd St.): Boozy brunch with $12 bottomless mimosas and bloody Marys starts at 11 a.m.
- Sarabeth’s Tribeca (339 Greenwich St.) will serve their regular brunch menu.
- Cookshop (Chelsea, 156 10th Ave.) will also serve their regular brunch menu. Check out our review!
Or with all that chowing down on Thanksgiving, you may want something a little healthier on Friday. Here are our helpful tips on how to keep it healthy at brunch and some lighter brunch recipes from South Beach Diet.
- Littleneck (Gowanus, 288 3rd Ave.) introduces ‘weekend lunch,’ aka brunch, this weekend from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
Brunch Gang Recommends:From our brunch table to yours, have a safe and happy Thanksgiving. Gobble gobble!